We are pleased to announce the release of OptiTune Version 6.0
OptiTune V6.0 adds the following new features and updates:
- Updated User Experience – Completely revised the style of the management website with a more modern look and feel, and a new OptiTune logo. A new chart library was used to generate vector (SVG) charts instead of images. The new management website looks great on high DPI monitors and devices.
- Support Center Updates – The OptiTune Support Center desktop application was also updated to work better on high DPI monitors, and includes new artwork for all icons.
- OptiTune Agent Telemetry – When an agent disconnects unexpectedly from the management server, more accurate information will be displayed.
- Backend Improvements – Significant performance improvements and refactoring on the backend allows an OptiTune management server to handle 12X more agents without upgrading the server hardware. Complete agent reports can now be processed in as little as 0.01 seconds. Time to retrieve agent configuration was also improved by 10X. A single OptiTune management server can now handle hundreds of thousands of agents.
- Remote Powershell – The remote powershell will now correctly handle international unicode charaters, both for input and output.
- Remote Command Prompt – The remote command prompt will now correctly handle international unicode charaters, both for input and output. You do need to type “chmod” first to change the code page if you are using an international keyboard.