We are pleased to announce the release of OptiTune Version 6.10
OptiTune v6.10 adds the following new features and updates:
- HaloPSA Integration – OptiTune now integrates with HaloPSA, a Professional Services Automation (PSA) product. This integration lets you seamlessly synchronize customers from HaloPSA to OptiTune. Once you have assigned computers to these customers in OptiTune, they can be synchronized as assets in HaloPSA, with quick access buttons in HaloPSA to manage the computer, or connect to it remotely from OptiTune. You can also setup tickets to be created in HaloPSA automatically, whenever an alert is generated in OptiTune, and set a ticket type to use when creating each ticket.
- Synchronize Customers and Sites – OptiTune will automatically sync your customers from HaloPSA so they are always up to date in OptiTune.
- Synchronize Computers – When you assign computers to customers in OptiTune, they will show up as assets in HaloPSA, with quick access buttons to manage them in OptiTune, and relevant technical details available in HaloPSA.
- Create Tickets – When an alert is triggered in OptiTune, you can automatically create and assign a ticket in HaloPSA using a ticket type you select in OptiTune.
- Quick Connect – Quickly connect to any computer directly from HaloPSA using the buttons that the OptiTune integration provides. You can also view detailed information on the computer directly in HaloPSA.
- Performance Improvements – Several server side improvements were made in the OptiTune management server, allowing a single management server to handle more OptiTune agents.